12/10: Making a Gardener's Herbals Salve
Chrys B. Gardener
2017-11-30 21:33:39 UTC
Making a Gardener's Herbal Salve

Sunday, December 10th 2-4pm

@CCE-Tompkins Education Center, 615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca, NY

Come learn how to make a herbal salve from flowers and herbs you can grow in your home garden or collect from your yard. Local herbalist Amanda David of Rootwork Herbals<http://rootworkherbals.com/> (http://www.rootworkherbals.com) will guide you through this hands on class making a soothing salve for gardener's hands. Participants will learn the uses and lore of the plants you will work with and then make a salve to take home. An $8 materials fee is required in addition to the sliding class fee of $5-10. Pre-registration is required for this class so we can prepare adequate materials. Register online at ccetompkins.org/events or call (607) 272-2292 to register by phone. Questions? Contact Jennie Cramer at ***@cornell.edu<mailto:***@cornell.edu>.

More at:

http://ccetompkins.org/events/2017/12/03/gifts-from-the-garden-making-a-gardeners-herbal-salve

Gifts from the Garden: Making a Gardener's Herbal Salve<http://ccetompkins.org/events/2017/12/03/gifts-from-the-garden-making-a-gardeners-herbal-salve>
ccetompkins.org
Local herbalist Amanda David will teach us how to make an herbal salve from flowers and herbs from our home gardens in this class on Sunday, December 10 from 2-4pm. Fee; preregister online.

Jennie Cramer
Horticulture Program Manager
Cornell Cooperative Extension - Tompkins County
615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca NY 14850
(607)272-2292, extension 241
www.ccetompkins.org<http://www.ccetompkins.org/>