Dance Party Fundraiser 9/28 for Local Herb Collective Bramble!
Kate Cardona
2018-09-13 04:09:49 UTC
*Bramble is Blooming!*
*A Harvest Celebration Fundraiser & Barn Dance*
*Friday, September 28th | 5:30-10PM*
*Youth Farm, 23 Nelson Road, Ithaca NY *
*Sliding Scale $15 - $40, all are welcome!*

*Featuring a delicious, light, seasonal farm fresh meal,*

*plant walk, and dance party with DJ ha-MEEN
<https://www.facebook.com/djhameen/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdxR4yQTaoUJtcOWwYH6RzQ2Wv3EqTj5pr7AO9ICF9vrmg%3AAdy5Rdbyx7OSI7TAOVU6aIGBkV-exQW1qN17AtjU7744DQ>!*

*Bramble Herb Collective <http://www.brambleithaca.com/> is growing, and we
can't do it without the support of our community.Bramble is soon to be
expanding into a larger retail space filled with possibility, and we are
hosting a fundraising party to help make it happen!*

*Bramble is a retail store with bulk herbs & spices, medicine-making
supplies and locally handcrafted products. Bramble is also a community
space offering herbal health consultations, a lending library, classes and
events. We believe that a healthy community requires access to sustainable,
local medicine, and we are so excited to grow into our new space and deepen
our ability to support the wellness of our community. *

*Join us on September 28th in celebration and support of Bramble's next
phase! *
*FACEBOOK EVENT <https://www.facebook.com/events/232203907455272/>*